- move the mouse to stir things up.
- click to add nodes.
- drag to add/destroy edges.
- use the controls to the right.
- reload this page to reset.
- signals travel along edges
- nodes move to relax their
- an edge has a natural length, which is inverse to
its strength (line thickness).
- when a signal moves over an edge its
otherwise it slowly decays.
- if the combined strength of edges to a node exceeds a
threshold, the node explodes, severing all its
- when a signal passes through an edge, the edge's
hue becomes closer to the signal's hue
(less so on strong edges).
- at node junctions, a signal chooses the
path towards a hue rotated 90° (1/4) around the
colour wheel from its own hue.
- if there are no continuing paths from a
node, a signal will create a new edge to a nearby, weak node.